You are in the Sybelles Ski Domain
The 3rd largest ski resort in France
La Toussuire is an easy accessible ski resort,the closest resort to an highway toll.
- Skiing up to the Étendard glacier (2 700 meters)
- A family-friendly pedestrian ski resort with a large snow area and a mountain village atmosphere
626 snow guns
136 ski slopes
La Toussuire is the most renowned resort thanks to its skiable area and its multiple Tour de France cycling arrivals.
On a vast sunny plateau at 1 850 meters above sea level, which guarantees the presence of snow.
All activities outside the ski area are close to our chalets:
- Toboggan run
- Ski Joëring
- Sleigh dogs
- Snow scooter
- Snow biking…
All non-ski activities and entertainment are on a foot distance.
All leisure activities after skiing: Restaurant, bowling, ice rink, nightclubs…
In the heart of Savoy, surrounded by the highest Alpine peaks.
You are in the hikers kingdom
You can relax and enjoy the mountain at your own pace.
If you want to recharge your batteries or exceed your limits, discover the magnificent landscapes of Savoy and enrich yourself with our local culture… All the possibilities are available to you with a wide choice of activities.
- By walking the hiking circuits : to discover Alpine flora and fauna.
- Cycling and VTT departs : family and sports addict can enjoy many various circuits and discover incredible landscapes.
- The ski resort chairlift works during spring, summer and fall for hikers, cyclists and paragliders.
- But also Quad, Summer sledge, climbing, dog sledge, truit fishing, via Ferrata, pony, horse and donkey rides.
Discovering more in La Toussuire
- With its artificial small lakes and leisure activities, mini golf, climbing, pétanque…
- For those who love thrills, come and experience the ULM (microlight plane), do some paragliding or some downhill VTT from the top chairlift station.
A Mountain of activities is waiting for you, there are activities for everyone and for all tastes !
- Around La Toussuire, renowned peaks and parks (La dent Parrachée, Les Aiguilles d’Arves, Le Grand Perron des Encombres, Le Pic et le Glacier de l’Etendard, la Grande Casse, Le Mont Thabor).
- Exceptional savoy villages like Bonneval sur Arc.
- Majestic Alpine lakes (Le Lac de la Grande Léchère, Le Lac du Mont-Cenis, Le Lac des Cerces, Lacs de plan d’Amont et plan d’Aval).
A pretext for hikes of one day or multi-day staying in an Alpine refuge
- Always around La Toussuire, mythical passes that make the legend of the Tour de France cycling to be visited by foot, by bicycle or driving the circuits by car or motorcycle (Le Grand Galibier, Col du Grand Cucheron, Col de la Maurienne, Col du Mollard, Col de la Croix de Fer, Col du Glandon, Les lacets de Montvernier et col du Chaussy, Col du Télégraphe, Col de l’Iseran, Col du Mont-Cenis, Col du Galibier.)
- Around La Toussuire exceptional and unusual natural sites such as : La Barrière de L’Esseillon, Demoiselles Coiffées, Le Pont du Diable, Les fées de Saint Léger, La Route d’Hannibal.
- Le lac d’Annecy, le lac d’Aix-les-Bains, l’abbaye d’Hauteluce are still exceptional walks.
Mountain passes that have made the legend of the Tour de France cycling for 100 years !
Not to mention the rise of La Toussuire, an essential stage in the Tour de France.
The discovery of the rich culture and heritage of the longest valley in the Alps
The villages and towns of Maurienne are full of treasures just waiting for you to find them.
Including the costume tradition and arts museum in St Jean de Maurienne
The museum of Félicien in Argentine to discover the know-how of the peasants
The museum of Mont Corbier in St Jean de Maurienne, liqueurs from the recipe of l’Abbé Guille in 1888
106 religious heritages and baroque arts
10 extraordinary fortifications
Science and technology throughout the history of industry
The Espace Alu
The Grand Filon St Georges d’Hurtieres and mine workers lifestyle
The Chappe telegraph
The Opinel knife
The Carré des sciences in Modane Undergroud Laboratory
The transalpine Lyon-Turin train connection
The Savoy Region from spring to fall
There are incredible pastures landscapes covered with lush green grass and flowers . This is the photographers kingdom, looking for an alpine stream, a waterfall or a creek.
Colours changes every months, and every season as does perfume and lights. Within all these pastures you will find a lot of shepherds and sheeps.
An incredible vision to be experienced during fall when shepherds bring back their sheep to the valley.
Different ways to enjoy your stay and the Savoy culture in every season !
Discover savoy territory and gastronomy, enjoy our wine route and cheese route, the pastoral activity and the visits to high altitude alpine farms.
With unmissable Cheeses as :
– Tomme de Savoie
– Tome des Bauges
The undeniable Meals :
– Diots de Savoie au vin blanc
– Tourte savoyarde
– Crémant de Savoie
– Les Abymes
Alcoholic beverages and liqueurs from Savoy :
– Liqueur de Génépi
– Rousette de Savoie
– Liqueur des Aravis
– Bière de Savoie
– Rousette de Savoie
A lot of good reasons to come back after a walk in your chalets welcomed by the warmth of the stove, to enjoy Raclette or Savoyard fondue, cold meats and Savoy cheeses accompanied by a glass of savoy wine.
Download all additional information
Get your dream holiday in a few clicks